This Blog is a place to post pictures, videos and stories of the kids.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Meet Your Teacher

We met Ezra's teacher last night. I brought the camera but completely forgot to take pictures. Anyway, you can start praying for Ezra's first grade year. You can specifically pray for Mrs. Briscoe.

We were going through the paperwork she gave us. One of the sheets was a question and answer about your child. One of the questions was, "What's your child's favorite subject?" So, I asked Ezra and he answered, "McKenna." (That's one of the girls in his class.) We're in such trouble!

4 Comments:

Blogger emily anna said...

SO funny! We better watch that boy! :) He better not teach any of THAT to Luke! :)

11:54 AM

 
Blogger B and V Leonard said...

That is great! At least he is honest!! :-) What a cutie!!

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Erin said...

I can't believe Ezra is in the first grade, and how cute that a girl is already his favorite subject!!

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Stacey said...

Hmmmm, wonder where he gets that from? ;o)

Thanks for the post on my blog. I've been so busy, I have been behind on my blog reading and it motivated me to check in and see how your family has been doing. You're kids are getting so BIG!!!

6:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home