This Blog is a place to post pictures, videos and stories of the kids.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Howell Camping

Kelsey's still in Japan. The kids and I got back from a camping trip with my mom's side of the family last night. We had a great time. There were about 40 of us at a campground in Council Grove, Kansas. The kids swam, rode scooters, played at the park, rode on the boats, played with cousins, and lots more. Ezra stayed in a tent with his cousin. He thought he was pretty big stuff staying without mom and dad.

We were having so much fun I forgot to get out my camera until the last day. I missed some of the best pics. Kaylen rode the zip sled behind the boat. I wish I would have caught it on camera. She was so cute. She was riding behind the boat just singing and smiling!
Ezra on the boat with a couple of the boys.

Kaylen with my cousin's daughter. Kaylen wore her goggles most of the time, even when we weren't near the water.

Practicing riding the torpedo. Ezra liked to do anything behind the boat.

Kaylen at the beach - notice the sand moustache. Cute.

At the end of the weekend, my niece was baptized. So glad I was there to see it!
Couldn't have been better unless Kelsey was there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Ezra and Kaylen have changed so much! He is so tall and she is so adorable! I hope they can come swimming with us when Leslee and the boys come over. (we don't have a specific date nailed down at the moment)

10:13 AM

 
Blogger celestejdvorak said...

Yeah! Pictures! Thanks, Lisa. I saw Don at OC today. It was good to run into him. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!!

4:23 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you are blogging again! Those kiddos are so cute. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home