This Blog is a place to post pictures, videos and stories of the kids.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Yoda Makes Me Sing

Today Kaylen and I were riding in the car listening to a Praise Baby CD. We were both singing that song that goes "Hallelujiah, Hallelujiah, Hallelujiah! Your Love Makes Me Sing" at the top of our lungs. Suddenly Kaylen stopped singing.
"Ezra really likes Star Wars, doesn't he?" she said.

"Yes, he does," I answered.

"Then this is his favorite song" she said.

"Why?" I asked, a little confused.

"Because it's all about Yoda."

I have a video of her singing it, but I can't get it to upload tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny story, Lisa! That is so cute. And I'm so happy that Mary Bell is home "again." Sort of!!! Just happy that Kaylen enjoys her so much.
Love you lots,
Janet

10:20 AM

 
Blogger Judith said...

Love it! Too bad you can't blog about all the funny things your kids say.

2:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! I am glad you've got it written down and documented w/video. It's so easy to forget the cute things the kids do & say.

7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home