This Blog is a place to post pictures, videos and stories of the kids.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lake Life


We spent part of last week at the lake with my extended family. The kids loved it. They got up when the sun came up and went to bed long after it had set. They swam, played with cousins, rode on the boat, swam some more, rode on the catamaran, made smores, ran around in the dark with glow sticks and flashlights and slept in tents.

Being there with them showed me again their zest for life. Especially Ezra. He wanted to try everything. He rode on every boat there was to ride. He tried kneeboarding, skiing, inner-tubing and zip-sledding. Any time a boat was leaving the doc, he was running up saying, "I want to go! I want to go!"

I hope he never loses that desire to try new things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home